Due to the safety and effectiveness of the hydroxyl molecule, agricultural companies are achieving unprecedented competitive advantages.
Extended Life, Superior Product, Safe Environment
- Provides a complete customized solution for the worst foul air problem
- Eliminates contaminants
- Produces no harmful by-products or materials
- Low operating and maintenance cost
- Does not require chemicals or disposal of contaminated odor absorption media.
- The ODOROX® system is safe for people, animals, rubber, plastic, vinyl, electronics and other sensitive materials.
- ODOROX® equipment is designed to be operated in occupied areas
- Small footprint installation – ODOROX® equipment is easily adaptable for retrofitting into existing structures.
ODOROX® technology eliminates odor causing compounds such as:
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Alcohols, Ketones, Aldehydes, Acetic Acid, Creosols, Dimethydisulfide, Ammonia, Amines, Chlorine, Phenols, Acrylates, Mercaptans, Carboxylic Acids, Dimethylsulfide, Sketoles, Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Butyric Acid & many more…
Ethylene is a natural plant hormone. It produced by fruits, vegetables, flowers and other plants and affects the growth, development, ripening, and senescence (aging). Diesel, gasoline and propane engines also produce damaging levels of ethylene.
When ethylene exits the product, hydroxyls will oxidize the gas and retard the aging signal – also preventing cumulative ethylene gas from cross contaminating other product. Controlling ethylene gas after picking will dramatically extend the life cycle of your commodity – allowing it to be held for a much longer period of time.
ODOROX® systems sanitize the environment of all chemical pollutants and biological pathogens including mold, bacteria and virus (plant diseases).
ODOROX® has designed a number of different products to work in a wide variety of industries and uses. The technology has been applied in slightly different ways so that the applicable machine will work on the intended task and the unit will be a size and structure to fit the environment. Please review the products listed and speak to an authorized ODOROX® distributor who will gladly answer any questions you have about a specific product or use.