What is a hydroxyl?
Hydroxyls (HO•) are molecules that occur naturally in our atmosphere. They are created when the ultraviolet rays of the sun react with water vapor, and are the single most important cleansing agent in our environment. For more information, click here.
Are these generators safe to run in occupied areas?
Yes! Unlike using ozone or harsh chemicals, hydroxyls are completely safe for people, pets and plants. They will not damage rubber, plastic, leather, vinyl, electronics or other sensitive materials. They will also not bleach or discolor items that are wet.
What type of maintenance is required?
Very little. The optics need to be replaced on average after approximately 8,000 hours (longer run times are possible with continous use). Some generators also contain washable filters that need to be cleaned once a month.
What is the warranty?
The manufacturer provides a one year full parts and labor warranty on all generators.
How long does it take to work?
Results are often noticed within the first few minutes of operation, with heavy odors being permanently eliminated after 3 – 4 days.
How large of an area will it process?
The area covered by one generator will vary depending on several factors such as layout of the structure, severity of problem and airflow. All of our generators are engineered to solve specific problems, and there is no problem too large that we can’t handle. Please contact us with the details of your situation so we may provide you with an accurate recommendation.
What makes ODOROX® equipment better than other air purification systems?
ODOROX® equipment produces hydroxyls, which is what the earth uses to naturally clean its atmosphere by neutralizing odors, bacteria, disease, etc. Ozone generators, ionizers, chemicals and other devices all create complicated and dangerous side effects to your health and only mask problems, they do not eliminate them.
How does it kill mold?
ODOROX® systems purifies large areas of infected airspace by cutting off the food source for mold. As a result, there is nothing for mold to feed on since the very bacteria and micro-organisms that fed it have been killed off. Only this way can mold be rendered inert and cannot be resurrected (because it has been killed by starvation).
Is ODOROX® UV equipment easy to use?
Yes! Simply plug it in to a standard 120 volt power supply, turn it on and let it run. They run on less than 3 amps of power and cost less than .50 cents per day for power. The machines are tough, portable and lightweight.
Safe & Green
ODOROX® equipment can be used to solve any indoor air problem. These systems harness green technology to provide the most effective and efficient solution to eliminate odors, decontaminate surfaces and clean the air. From residential and commercial to industrial and agricultural applications, the ODOROX® line is up to the challenge.